Stopping Fungal Growth In Salisbury And Beyond
It can be difficult to tell if excess mold is growing around your Salisbury property. After all, our homes contain all sorts of pathogens and bacteria, and it can be tough to determine how much is too much. Is there a rule of thumb you can follow or even a test you could take?
At Peeler Environmental, we believe the simplest answer is usually the right answer. If you’re concerned there may be excess fungal growth around your Salisbury property; there is a very good chance there may be dealing with an unsafe living space.
Are you still looking for a more definitive answer? Ask yourself the following questions to determine if you may be dealing with excessive mold:
- Do you actually see mold?
- Is there a strong, musty smell whether or not you see mold?
- Is excessive humidity a concern?
- Are there signs of previous moisture problems that may have contributed to mold growth?
If your answer is ‘yes’ to any of these questions, call Peeler Environmental today for a fungi remediation treatment! Our team of experts can immediately identify the issue and provide remedial treatments that restore the entire environment.
Our Crawlspace Remediation Service
An accurate assessment of a home or business owner’s mold situation is the starting point for effective fungi treatment. It is not always obvious where household molds may be or to what degree they may be present in a building, which is why Peeler Environmental always starts with an inspection service from the get-go.
Peeler Environmental will look for all types of molds that may be present around your building, then provide accurate information regarding the species, type, and effects it may cause. Several types of molds in North Carolina can trigger and or even aggravate health concerns, and large amounts of indoor mold may increase these negative effects by a significant degree.
With our inspection service out of the way, it’s time to determine the type of fungi remediation service that may be right for your Salisbury home. Peeler Environmental is happy to supply crawl space mold and moisture control through conditioned and encapsulated crawl spaces, a lasting specialty of ours for more than 50 years. Here’s how it works:
- First, we will scrub the subfloor (if needed) prior to treatment to remove any dirt or grime. We always recommend performing this service before encapsulation. No need to worry about it up front; our technicians can give you this information during an initial visit.
- Next, we use a material that deactivates mold and fungi and their source. The growth is thoroughly eliminated and incapable of reproducing, which removes the number of spores that may be present in the area.
- We are an environmentally friendly company that believes in the power of Integrated Pest Management methodologies. Applying this to our work on fungal growth and bacteria, we ensure our products offer reduced-risk performance throughout your property.
Are you ready to get started with crawlspace remediation for your Salisbury, NC home? Get in touch with the team behind Peeler Environmental for total remediation for your local property.
Contact Peeler Environmental For Remediation In Salisbury, NC
The best time to treat excess mold was yesterday, but the second-best time is right now. Peeler Environmental will be happy to address your home with the outstanding fungi removal measures many locals have come to rely on. Call us today for mold remediation and mold removal in your crawl space in Salisbury, NC!
Recent Blog Articles
Thinking of hosting the perfect pest-free holiday in Concord? Trust Peeler Environmental for a hassle-free festive season.Read More
Are you tired of flies disrupting your Concord home? In this guide, find practical tips and preventive practices to maintain a fly-free space.Read More
Worried about the hazardous conditions cockroaches can create in your Concord home? Learn about the services Peeler Environmental offers to destroy them fa...Read More