The Secret To Enjoying Your Backyard Again
Your backyard should be a space you can relax spending time with friends and family, but when mosquitoes are attracted to our yards, all of that changes. Not only are these pests incredibly annoying, but the diseases carried by mosquitoes can also make us very sick.
Peeler Environmental is here to help you find the best way to get rid of mosquitoes on your property with our mosquito control services. Our pest management professionals receive extensive training and stay up to date on the most currentmosquito control methods with continued education. We know how important it is to not only treat your yard but also to treat standing water for mosquitoes.
We are proud to be a 3rd generation family-owned-and-operated company serving our community since 1968. We work hard to provide superior customer service, communication, and mosquito control in Concord, NC. Give us a call so we can help you reclaim your yard from these troublesome pests.
What Everybody Ought To Know About Mosquito Control
An experienced pest control company can significantly reduce the number of mosquitoes on your property. Still, you can reduce the risk of these pests even further. The following list explains some ways to repel mosquitoes and tips to help prevent bites:
- Mosquitoes are attracted to excessive vegetation and tall grass; they use these areas for shade during the day. Frequent trimming and lawn mowing can help make your property less attractive to them.
- Eliminate any stagnant water on your property. Clogged gutters, kiddie pools, overturned planters, and bird baths can all be potential breeding grounds for mosquitoes.
- Avoid going outside around dusk and dawn; mosquitoes are most active at these times.
- Using a small fan when dining outdoors can help reduce mosquitoes; they aren’t strong fliers.
- Wear long pants, long sleeve shirts, shoes, and socks when working in the yard. Having less skin showing means fewer places they can bite.
- Insect repellents sold for mosquito control can help reduce the chance of being bitten. Higher concentration repellents work longer but not better. Remember to apply lower concentrations more frequently.
These methods can help reduce the risk of bites and exposure to diseases carried by mosquitoes like West Nile, dengue, and encephalitis.
Why You Should Treat For Mosquitoes: Homeowners Deserve A Peaceful Backyard
Our backyards should be outdoor living spaces we can enjoy. You deserve to be able to spend time with friends and family, enjoy outdoor meals, and to be able to relax after a long day. While prevention measures can help keep mosquitoes away, their effectiveness is limited.
Peeler Environmental is committed to being a good citizen of our community and the environment by using products deemed reduced risk by the EPA. We know the only way to get rid of mosquitoes is to target the entire life cycle. First, we treat your yard to eliminate the adult mosquito population. We then go a step further and treat standing water for mosquitoes to stop the eggs and larvae from maturing.
Our pest management professionals don’t just treat your lawn; we carefully go over your entire property, misting plants, shrubs, trees, and ornamentals. Monthly treatments can help ensure your yard stays mosquito free. We also offer special one-time treatments to prepare for special events like weddings and outdoor gatherings so your guests aren’t sent home itching and scratching.
At Peeler Environmental, we work hard to provide superior pest and mosquito control in Concord, NC. Let our family keep you safe from diseases carried by mosquitoes. We can also review additional ways to repel mosquitoes specific to your property. Call today, and we will develop a customized plan to fit your needs.
Recent Blog Articles
Is professional ant control necessary in your Concord, North Carolina home? Peeler Environmental can help you get rid of an ant infestation. Contact us tod...Read More
People often forget powderpost beetles when considering dangerous pests. Read more to find out how serious they can be and who to call to take care of them...Read More
Getting rid of German cockroaches on your own is so difficult. Learn why they are a serious health risk and the pros to call to eliminate them.Read More